Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Select delivery location

The Hitman + Tomb Raider + Sleeping Dogs pack [Online Game Code]

3.1 3.1 out of 5 stars 78 ratings

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Brand Square Enix
Operating System Windows Vista, Windows 7
Computer Platform Personal Computer
Hardware Platform PC
Add a debit or credit card to save time when you check out
Convenient and secure with 2 clicks. Add your card

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Feedback

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product Description

insert description here

System Requirements:

• Supported OS: Windows Vista Windows 7

Steam account required for game activation and installation

Customer reviews

3.1 out of 5 stars
3.1 out of 5
78 global ratings

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2014
I was shocked to see two modern games of 2013 to go on sale this low so early!

Tomb Raider is yet another new adaptation of a newer, grittier Lara Croft that's a bit more realistic and human than previous games, specially the one where it was more dark than gritty. The game play is fantastic and easy to control, very intuitive. The mechanics and the engine itself are wonderful and the graphics aren't that bad either. The story and semi-open world story line is better than most modern games and I feel as though they pulled it off in a good way. The only downside is that I really didn't hear much of this game during its development and even after the game cam out so its almost around my circle of PC gamers, a silent gem.

The new Hitman is really a hit or miss for most people with very little in between. The game mechanics is very similar to Tomb Raider (for good reason...) but the story and gameplay is a bit out of place compared to previous games. The biggest complaint I have with the game is the social aspect that seems way too forced to get players to be competitive with the single player missions with your friends; some missions really stress too much on restrictions or requirements that must be met otherwise you don't complete it. What happened to the "if all hell breaks loose, just shoot your way out" thrill that previous hitman games had that really compelled you to try to be silent as possible, but still have the option to go guns blazing without (too much) negative impact to the mission.

The story line of Hitman is really another major complaint and really doesn't suck me in to their narrative unlike how Tomb Raider does it. It's too much punisher like story line, but without the ability to just blow stuff up, Rambo style. It's an ok game on its own, but I wouldn't really have been compelled to buy Hitman if it wasn't on sale and bundled with tomb raider.
Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2013
Does not install. Does not download games. Doesn't do much of anything. Seems like a waste of time and money.
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2013
Great value if the Tomb Raider problem is fixed. Mine is also giving the duplicate key error. I suggest waiting until this is fixed before purchasing further copies.
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2013
Quiet bad combination, but good enough, played it a little bit. I hope next bundle will be greats AAA games.
Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2013
The game itself is well made but I can't stand the camera bobbing in every cutscene and every time you move. It gives me nausea.
Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2013
When I was growing up and I depend of what my parents can and cant buy me the Tomb Raider saga was a top priority in the selection of games, when I play this reebot I was a little concern that they will change a lot of the essence of Lara, but after I play this game I love it I had end it like 5 times and I will play it a 6 time, the graphics are great, the history was incredible, the puzzles are very interesting and if you want to finish it at 100% you will have a lot of hours searching for gadgets.

Totally recommended
Just to make sure this doesn't go unresolved; I too am receiving a duplicate code error when trying to activate Tomb Raider.
2 people found this helpful
Like the other reviewer, I went to activate Tomb Raider and it gave me an error saying "Duplicate product code - product is already activated on another account." Hitman and Sleeping Dogs activated fine.
7 people found this helpful