Add to your order

• Coverage for accidental damage including drops, spills, and broken parts, as well as breakdowns (plans vary)
  • 24/7 support when you need it.
  • Quick, easy, and frustration-free claims.
Cover this product:
3-Year Protection $8.99
4-Year Protection $11.99
Cover all of your eligible devices:
Asurion Complete Protect: One plan covers all eligible past and future purchases (Renews Monthly Until Cancelled) $16.99/month

Add to your order

• Coverage for accidental damage including drops, spills, and broken parts, as well as breakdowns (plans vary)
  • 24/7 support when you need it.
  • Quick, easy, and frustration-free claims.
Cover this product:
Buy new:
$60.00
FREE delivery May 17 - 21
Ships from: OEM XS INC.
Sold by: OEM XS INC.
FREE delivery May 17 - 21. Details
Only 19 left in stock - order soon.
$$60.00 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$60.00
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
OEM XS INC.
Ships from
OEM XS INC.
Sold by
Sold by
Returns
Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns.
Returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Include
Add a Protection Plan:
Sorry, your monthly warranty plan was removed because these plans are currently only available for single-item orders.
Add to your order

3 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan

from Asurion, LLC
  • No Additional Cost: You pay nothing for repairs – parts, labor, and shipping included.
  • Coverage: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one. Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
  • Easy Claims Process: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some instances, we will replace or repair it.
  • Product Eligibility: Plan must be purchased with a product or within 30 days of the product purchase. Pre-existing conditions are not covered.
  • Terms & Details: More information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Terms & Conditions will be available in Your Orders on Amazon. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase.

4 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan

from Asurion, LLC
  • No Additional Cost: You pay nothing for repairs – parts, labor, and shipping included.
  • Coverage: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one. Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
  • Easy Claims Process: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some instances, we will replace or repair it.
  • Product Eligibility: Plan must be purchased with a product or within 30 days of the product purchase. Pre-existing conditions are not covered.
  • Terms & Details: More information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Terms & Conditions will be available in Your Orders on Amazon. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase.

Asurion Complete Protect: One plan covers all eligible past and future purchases on Amazon

from Asurion, LLC
  • Buy a lot of stuff on Amazon? Tons of items eligible for coverage, from the latest tech like laptops, game consoles, and TVs, to major appliances, sporting goods, tools, toys, mattresses, personal care, furniture, and more.
  • Accidents happen. That’s why for your portable products we cover accidental damage from handling such as drops, spills and cracked screens. We also cover electrical and mechanical malfunctions, power surges, and wear and tear.
  • Past and future purchases covered. 30 days after you are enrolled, all eligible past purchases (up to 1 year prior to enrollment) and future eligible purchases made on Amazon will be covered by your plan as long as you are enrolled.
  • Fast, easy claims. Frustration-free claims, with most filed in minutes. We will fix it, replace it, or reimburse you with an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your product (excluding tax). File at Asurion.com/amazon.
  • No hidden fees. For just $16.99 a month + tax you’re covered for up to $5,000 in claims per 12-month period. *THIS PROGRAM IS MONTH-TO-MONTH AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL CANCELED* Coverage for all products ends 30 days after the plan is canceled. Cancel any time.
Intel i3-4130T SR1NN Processor only, No Heatsink, No Fan, No Thermal Paste. CPU has been tested and passed all diagnostics. 30-Day Warranty.
FREE delivery Wednesday, May 22. Order within 17 hrs 39 mins. Details
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
$$60.00 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$60.00
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from and sold by nvtek.

Intel I3-4130T 2.90 3 LGA 1150 Processor BX80646I34130T

3.6 3.6 out of 5 stars 54 ratings

$60.00
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$60.00","priceAmount":60.00,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"60","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"Zy2K9RYvUmtNe9%2Bje%2F95ntWJENiWS08EdaC8mYC2MVT8OFFH2c%2ByRvzmW4%2BAGXMeWaRVeX%2FZQRV6HO0a9wiaH%2F%2FRdnzm%2BZbSOR2BLSGGd7suoflToU3eq29lXzAPkciooAlT6anQdLiqvBPPd1GeSvvUIt8Cg8WhdyBweGdy6E0M%2FFm3TC1JFw%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}, {"displayPrice":"$39.99","priceAmount":39.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"39","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"Zy2K9RYvUmtNe9%2Bje%2F95ntWJENiWS08Ee8E5sngvdq4WU9i5CTtdLFyprH%2FKcpk5lKVAyBvhu3wG3FQjWonvGla1IUBk05h6%2B%2BkyHC%2FJ1f8wg2tVHWL2QDNk%2FxHBh%2F0TGyDlS4zB2PULJ47HSluh8r5MGl5xhyWWqdHVrObOeqtwKLcHMPzJngOjnYXYSvCd","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":1}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand Intel
CPU Manufacturer Intel
CPU Model Core i3
CPU Speed 2.9 GHz
CPU Socket LGA 1150

About this item

• Model: Intel Core i3 Processor i3-4130T
  • Core Count: 2
  • Clock Speed: 2.9 GHz
  • Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
  • Intel Smart Cache: 3 MB
  • Socket: LGA 1150
  • Processor Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400

Buy it with

$60.00
Get it May 17 - 21
Only 19 left in stock - order soon.
Ships from and sold by OEM XS INC..
+
$59.99
Get it as soon as Sunday, May 19
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

Compare with similar items

This Item
Recommendations
Intel I5-4440 Processor BX80646I54440
dummy
Intel Processor 2.7 12 LGA 2011 BX80635E52697V2
dummy
Intel Processor 2.40 6 LGA 2011 BX80644E52620V3
dummy
Intel I3-4340 3.6 GHz LGA1150 Processor BX80646I34340
dummy
Intel Core i3-3245 3.40GHz 2 LGA 1155 Processor BX80637I33245
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$60.00$100.00$218.09$80.00$60.00$60.00
Delivery
Get it May 17 - 21
Get it May 17 - 21
Get it May 29 - Jun 13
Get it May 17 - 21
Get it May 17 - 21
Customer Ratings
Sold By
OEM XS INC.
OEM XS INC.
Osaka-Man [Shipped by FedEx or JapanPost]
MFP Technology
OEM XS INC.
OEM XS INC.
core count
cpu socket
LGA 1150
LGA 1155
LGA 2011
LGA 2011
LGA 1155
LGA 1155
cpu speed
2.9 GHz
3.1 GHz
2.7 GHz
2.4 GHz
3.6 GHz
3.4 GHz
cpu family
core i3
core i5
intel xeon
intel xeon
core i3
core i3
L2 cache
3 MB
30 MB
15360 KB
4 MB
0 MHz
wattage
35 watts
84 watts
130 watts
85 watts
65 watts
55 watts

Product Description

Intel Core i3-4130T Processor 2.9GHz 5.0GT/s 3MB LGA 1150 CPU, Retail

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Technical Details

Collapse all

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Customer reviews

3.6 out of 5 stars
3.6 out of 5
54 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the power consumption, quality, performance, noise and recommend the processor. They mention that it's a great low wattage CPU, works well and is very quiet. Customers are also satisfied with value, and speed.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

16 customers mention16 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the power consumption of the processor. They mention that it is a great low wattage CPU for an always on server, with decent horsepower. Some say that it draws only 35 watts and is energy efficient.

"This is a low power (35 W TDP) processor from Intel...." Read more

"...Does not have the muscle to do both things at one though. Plenty of power and runs cool enough for a htpc." Read more

"...The best part is that it sips power. Highly recommended." Read more

"...Decent computing with reduced power consumption, it definitely is a good choice for home computing." Read more

14 customers mention14 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the computer processor. They mention that it is a great processor for cool and quiet operation, with an extremely powerful CPU. Some appreciate the low power consumption and the decent horsepower.

"...W TDP, make the i3 an efficient choice that delivers sufficient performance for storage applications." Read more

"Runs about 78 f in my case. Pretty snappy. Handles Plex media server fairly well. Handles 4 HD IP cameras well...." Read more

"Extremely powerful CPU that I purchased to use in a HTPC build. It runs cool and near silent, and the integrated graphics are able to play..." Read more

"Pros: 35W TDP is very nice. The integrated graphics are even really good for general tasks...." Read more

7 customers mention7 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the performance of the computer processor. They mention that it works well, has a slim heatsink/fan, and has surprisingly good performance.

"...It works well, and even comes with a slim heatsink/fan (HSF) that I decided I would try. It seems to work well, and be fairly quiet too." Read more

"...If you're looking for low wattage but decent performance at a decent price then I say look no further." Read more

"work nicely in my NAS" Read more

"...I love this product. low power consumption and very good performance" Read more

5 customers mention5 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the computer processor's noise level. They mention that it is very quiet and cool running.

"...It seems to work well, and be fairly quiet too." Read more

"...It runs cool and near silent, and the integrated graphics are able to play everything I throw at it. The best part is that it sips power...." Read more

"...So far things have been great. Even the stock cooler is pretty quiet which is a nice bonus...." Read more

"...Over all very quiet and cool running. Just check the max ram speed it will handle if you get one like this." Read more

Customers like the recommendation. They say it's a good choice for home computing, and a decent, low power CPU. Customers also mention that it'll be an efficient choice for a HTPC with a 35 W TDP.

"...for AES-NI and ECC, combined with a 35 W TDP, make the i3 an efficient choice that delivers sufficient performance for storage applications." Read more

"...with reduced power consumption, it definitely is a good choice for home computing." Read more

"Great for htpc!" Read more

"Powerful, cool, and quiet! Highly recommended!" Read more

Customers appreciate the value of the computer processor. They mention that it has decent performance at a reasonable price.

"...This i3 is one of the cheapest Intel processors to support error correcting (ECC) memory...." Read more

"...If you're looking for low wattage but decent performance at a decent price then I say look no further." Read more

"Excellent low cost, low power processor that generates very little heat." Read more

"nice budget cpu..." Read more

4 customers mention4 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the speed of the computer processor. They mention that it is really fast.

"...GHz, which is essentially guaranteed with the stock cooler, is surprisingly fast...." Read more

"...Still i am unable to determine the power cost reduce. But performance is really super fast.i am integrated this processor with..." Read more

"Down in place with HD video...A winner...very fast with win 8.1 and Samsung SSD..." Read more

"Rare combination of great specs, fast benchmarks and low power...." Read more

3 customers mention3 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the graphics performance of the computer processor. They mention that the integrated graphics are good, and are able to play everything they throw at it.

"...It runs cool and near silent, and the integrated graphics are able to play everything I throw at it. The best part is that it sips power...." Read more

"Pros: 35W TDP is very nice. The integrated graphics are even really good for general tasks...." Read more

"One of the best cores for HTPC. Integrated Intel 4400 graphics and 35 watt power consumption - this is exactly what you want for your home theater PC..." Read more

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2014
With a 35w max TDP, this processor allows me to do what I need day-to-day without ramping up my electric bill. It works well, and even comes with a slim heatsink/fan (HSF) that I decided I would try. It seems to work well, and be fairly quiet too.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2015
This is a low power (35 W TDP) processor from Intel. Its base clock speed of 2.9 GHz, which is essentially guaranteed with the stock cooler, is surprisingly fast. In single-threaded performance, the i3 trails faster Haswell SKUs by only about 33%. These characteristics make the i3-4130T an ideal fit for entry level PCs and small form factor setups like HTPC.

One interesting niche that hasn't been mentioned by other reviewers is the low power server. This i3 is one of the cheapest Intel processors to support error correcting (ECC) memory. This makes it suitable for high reliability systems that have minimal compute requirements, such as NAS. I use this processor in combination with a SuperMicro X10SLM motherboard to operate a 4 disk ZFS array. The support for AES-NI and ECC, combined with a 35 W TDP, make the i3 an efficient choice that delivers sufficient performance for storage applications.
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2016
If you need a low power CPU for basic office work this is excellent. The integrated graphics is the slightly lower performing HD4400 rather than 4600 of most Intel Haswell CPU's. Only very light gaming at ~1366x768 is possible.

I paired this CPU with:

Gigabyte Z87n-Wifi Motherboard 
Gigabyte LGA 1150 Intel Z97N IWi-Fi-Bluetooth HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX DDR3 1600 Motherboards GA-Z97N-WIFI

Crucial M500 ssd I had lying around 
[OLD MODEL] Crucial M500 240GB 2.5-inch Internal SSD CT240M500SSD1

16gb of Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP DDR3 
Ballistix Tactical Low Profile 16GB Kit 8GBx2 DDR3-1600 1.35V UDIMM 240-Pin Memory Modules BLT2K8G3D1608ET3LX0

An FSP 300W SFX PSU 
FSP Group Mini ITX Solution / Micro ATX / SFX 300W 80 Plus Certification Power Supply (FSP300-60GHS)

There are also better T-series i3 processors available that have significantly better performance than this one. The low power Haswell Refresh i3 CPU's (i3-43XXT series) will handily beat this one. I purchased this particular one because it was available, at a good price from a third party Marketplace seller here on Amazon.
Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2013
Runs about 78 f in my case. Pretty snappy. Handles Plex media server fairly well. Handles 4 HD IP cameras well. Does not have the muscle to do both things at one though. Plenty of power and runs cool enough for a htpc.
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2014
Extremely powerful CPU that I purchased to use in a HTPC build. It runs cool and near silent, and the integrated graphics are able to play everything I throw at it. The best part is that it sips power. Highly recommended.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2014
I was looking for a low wattage but still decent performing processor to upgrade an older linux server I keep running 24/7. So far things have been great. Even the stock cooler is pretty quiet which is a nice bonus.

My setup is a vanilla debian install and I've yet to have a single problem. If you're looking for low wattage but decent performance at a decent price then I say look no further.
7 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2015
Pros: 35W TDP is very nice. The integrated graphics are even really good for general tasks.
Cons: I was going for a REALLY quiet mini-itx build, But the OEM fan is rather loud. The PC is VESA mounted on the back of the monitor, and you can hear the bearings. I replaced fan with a rosewill RCX-Z775-LP. Now you can't even hear it even running stress tests
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2015
This processor fills a rare niche. It has nearly double the performance of CPUs like the 53 watt Intel Haswell G1820 while having a TDP of only 35 watts. You also get several other features not found in the lesser Celeron and Pentium (non-i3) processors. Most of Intel's lower power versions of CPUs are OEM-only and not available retail. This is one of the rare exceptions.

So if you want higher-end performance while saving power (and heat), the 4130T is a good choice. It's an especially ideal choice for a higher-end HTPC or other application where cooling, power consumption, and/or fan noise is an issue.

It's not clear if Intel will even offer any lower-end socketed Broadwell (5th generation) processors at all. Most of them are BGA (soldered in) versions for laptops and possibly a few high-end quad core desktop socketed versions. So waiting for something around this price in the Broadwell family might be misguided. It's buy the 4130T now or wait for the 6th gen chips which might not be socketed at all.

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Jane
5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Reviewed in Canada on December 5, 2014
I used this in my HTPC and it works great. No problems.
アンベルトウォッチ
5.0 out of 5 stars Mini-ITXケースで自作を。
Reviewed in Japan on October 14, 2013
子供用にMini-ITXケースに合わせ自作をと思いこの商品を選んでみました。
Mini-ITXは初めてだったので、電源容量を気にしながらパーツを検討しこの商品にしてみました。

ケース:aio DID-01P150 Mini-ITX(150W電源)
マザー:ASUS H81I-PLUS
SSD:Intel 120GB
メモリー:バルク4G×2

ネットや動画を見ているだけだし、ケース自体のファンも静かなので今のところ満足しています。
まあ気になった点といえばWindowsエクスペリエンスで3D表示が2D表示より高かったという点です。Haswellのチップはすごいなと思いました。

グラフィック5.7
ゲーム用グラフィック6.5

性能的には省電力でも十分すぎるぐらいの性能でしたが、金額的にはちょっとだけ高いかなと感じました。(コンビニ受取りを利用しているため)
12 people found this helpful
NK
4.0 out of 5 stars コストパーフォーマンス
Reviewed in Japan on April 15, 2014
性能の割りに価格が安い。GT630のグラフィックカードを使用していますが、日常使用に充分間に合ってます。
か...
1.0 out of 5 stars やはり遅い
Reviewed in Japan on August 1, 2015
i3なのに体感速度は
かなり遅い、hddをssdに変更すべきか悩み中です
たまねぎ2015