$10.98 $0.11 per Count
FREE delivery Friday, May 17 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Ships from: Amazon.com
Sold by: Amazon.com
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
Or fastest delivery Thursday, May 16. Order within 12 hrs 9 mins
In Stock
$$10.98 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$10.98
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon.com
Ships from
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Packaging
Ships in product packaging
black leaf Ships in product packaging

This item has been tested to certify it can ship safely in its original box or bag to avoid unnecessary packaging. Since 2015, we have reduced the weight of outbound packaging per shipment by 41% on average, that’s over 2 million tons of packaging material.

If you still require Amazon packaging for this item, choose "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout. Learn more
Packaging
black leaf Ships in product packaging

This item has been tested to certify it can ship safely in its original box or bag to avoid unnecessary packaging. Since 2015, we have reduced the weight of outbound packaging per shipment by 41% on average, that’s over 2 million tons of packaging material.

If you still require Amazon packaging for this item, choose "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout.
Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Save up to 5% on auto-deliveries.

Unlock 5% savings

Save 5% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address.

Choose how often it's delivered

From once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months

Skip or cancel any time

We'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Learn more
Or fastest delivery Thursday, May 16. Order within 12 hrs 9 mins
In Stock
Deliver every:

Added to cart

$$10.98 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$10.98
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Add an Accessory:
$22.99
Added to Cart

VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP Cable Ties, 100Pk, 8 x 1/2" Black Cord Organization Straps, Thin Pre-Cut Design, Wire Management for Organizing Home, Office and Data Centers

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 35,166 ratings

$10.98 with 5 percent savings $0.11 per Count
List Price: $11.59

The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
Learn more
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
FREE Returns
Black
Cable Ties
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$10.98","priceAmount":10.98,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"10","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"98","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"BkBj6Qx6hBRd7AdQCG8nLaj5JXnvK0C1TGtNWhNGTmhP8bMEoLtBKAy1xUMI2%2FOKsOQV1Nf%2FVyJoCTSfG5C5e%2BxacO8dFF9HU5CnlDnr4kvFQ9gCYzvX0BZQCr6mACuE9wEUXOC4ht8%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}, {"displayPrice":"$10.98","priceAmount":10.98,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"10","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"98","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":null,"locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"SNS","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":1}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Color Black
Brand VELCRO Brand
Item Length 8 Inches
Style Pack of 100
Number of Pieces 100

About this item

• WIRE ORGANIZING SELF BUNDLING TIES - Get organized fast with these simple to use, self-fastening thin ties that will contain and store cords and wires quickly and safely; Secure large cords and bulky cables with ease for a neat finish
  • WIRE AND CORD MANAGEMENT - These bundling ties are ideal fasteners for cord organization, wire management, and securing loose or extra-long cords out of the way to eliminate tripping hazards
  • STRONG AND REUSABLE - Strong, trusted, and used by data and network centers across the globe; These fasteners can be easily reused and repositioned; Allows convenient access when arranging computer, appliances and electronic wires
  • PRE-CUT AND EASY TO USE - These pre-cut ties stay firmly in place with an easy to use slotted head; simply insert the rounded end through the hole and pull the strap tight; it firmly wraps onto itself for a secure hold
  • INDOOR OR OURDOOR USE - With multi-use options for the home, shed, garage or office, these thin ties can safely be used indoors or outdoors for your organizing and storage needs
See more product details

Customer ratings by feature

Value for money
4.7 4.7
Cord length
4.7 4.7
Adhesion
4.7 4.7
Easy to use
4.7 4.7

Add a debit or credit card to save time when you check out
Convenient and secure with 2 clicks. Add your card

Frequently bought together

$10.98 ($0.11/Count)
Get it as soon as Friday, May 17
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

Velcro Brand One Wrap Thin Ties
Ties, Fasteners, Organizers ONE-WRAP Heavy Duty Ties Ties, Fasteners, Organizers Extension Cord Straps
ONE-WRAP Thin Ties ONE-WRAP Heavy Duty Ties ONE-WRAP Rolls Extension Cord Straps
Customer Reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars
Price $10.98 $12.12 $12.90 $11.11
Key Features Pre-cut Ties, Adjustable & versatile, Great for wire management Pre-cut Ties, Adjustable & versatile, Great for wire management Cut-to-length Rolls, Perfect for bundling a wide range of materials, cables, and tools Holds 100 pounds of weight and easily wraps a 100ft extension cord, Easy-open red pull tag
Durability Light Duty Heavy Duty Heavy Duty Heavy Duty

From the brand

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:Amazon.com Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee: You can return many items you have purchased within 30 days following delivery of the item to you. Our Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee does not affect your legal right of withdrawal in any way. You can find out more about the exceptions and conditions here.

Feedback

VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP Cable Ties, 100Pk, 8 x 1/2" Black Cord Organization Straps, Thin Pre-Cut Design, Wire Management for Organizing Home, Office and Data Centers

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product Description

Are You Tripping Over Wires Or Do You Have Unsightly Cords Dangling At Home Or In The Office? Trust The Velcro Brand To Provide The Ideal Solution For Your Cord And Wire Management Needs. The One-Wrap Thin Ties Are Self-Locking And Pre-Cut, Making Them Easy To Wrap Around And Keep Bundles Or Wires Securely Fastened Together. Easy To Use, The Slotted Head Allows The Tie To Wrap Around Itself For A Secure And Tight Hold. These All-Purpose Bundling Ties Can Be Used Indoors Or Outdoors. So, Secure Computer Wires That Are Dangling, Contain Extension Cords That Are Unraveling, And Corral A Garden Hose That Is Taken Unnecessary Garage Space With The Velcro Brand One-Wrap Thin Ties, And Get Organized Fast.

Compare with similar items

This Item
VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP Cable Ties, 100Pk, 8 x 1/2" Black Cord Organization Straps, Thin Pre-Cut Design, Wire Management for Organizing Home, Office and Data Centers
Recommendations
150PCS Reusable Cable Ties - 4+6+8+10inch Multi-Purpose Cable management Hook & Loop Cable Straps Wire Ties,Adjustable Fastening Cord Organizer,Cable Organizer for Home,Office and Data Centers,Black
dummy
OneLeaf 80PCS Reusable Cable Ties, Black Adjustable 6-Inch Cord Organizer Ties, Multi-purpose Hook Loop Cable Management Wire Ties for Organizing Home, Office, Data Centers
dummy
150PCS Reusable Fastener Straps - 6 Inch Cable Management Ties, Adjustable Hook & Loop Organizer Straps for Home, Office and Data Centers (Black)
dummy
120PCS 6 Inch Reusable Cable Ties Wire Ties Cord Organizer Cable Organizer Adjustable Cable Management Black
dummy
VELCRO Brand - ONE WRAP Thin Ties Reusable Light Duty, 8" x 1/2" Ties, 50 Count, Black/Gray
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price-5% $10.98
List:$11.59
$6.99-15% $6.11
Typical:$7.19
$5.99-33% $5.99
List:$8.99
$6.27
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Value for money
Adhesion
Easy to use
Durability
Easy to remove
Sold By
Amazon.com
HAVE ME
Oneleaf Life
Wholesale pebbles
MVYC
Amazon.com
material
Nylon
Nylon
Nylon
Polycarbonate
Plastic
unit count
size
8In x 1/2In
4"+6"+8"+10"(150 Pack)
6in-80PCS
6 Inch,150pcs
6inch
One Size

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
35,166 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the ease of use, adhesion, value, and usefulness of the cable tie. For example, they mention it's super easy to use, has a strong grip, and is great value for money. That said, they're happy with performance, organization, and quality. Opinions are mixed on length.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

2,868 customers mention2,407 positive461 negative

Customers like the quality of the cable ties. They mention that they are great for wrapping cables, and do a nice job of holding things together. They are also easy to use and secure, making them great for wrangling cords. Customers also appreciate the easy tear off of the end tie.

"These cable ties are a DJ's best helper. They're strong, durable, reusable and easy to use, making them perfect for keeping your cords tidy and..." Read more

"...They are billed as light->>> duty but are strong enough for the vast majority of jobs.>>>*..." Read more

"They are strong, thin and sticky in order to wind around stray cables you may want to organize...." Read more

"...These are great for wrangling the cords. Easy to use, adheres well, strong enough to hold several cords together...." Read more

2,005 customers mention1,929 positive76 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the cable tie. For example, they say it's money well spent, an excellent choice for price vs performance, and reusable, so they can save money and reduce waste. Some mention that the velcro ties are the cheapest they've found.

"...They're tough.They're reusable, so you can save money and reduce waste...." Read more

"...Stunning bargain! At $0.06 each, you'd be hard pressed to find cheaper ones of comparable quality. 5 STARS.----------------..." Read more

"...Their sold at a very good price and I would recommend anyone to purchase them for use in the long run...." Read more

"...Pros:- Price: These are some of the cheapest velcro ties that I've found. Great if you are needing a lot of ties for light duty holding-..." Read more

1,658 customers mention1,602 positive56 negative

Customers are satisfied with the performance of the cable ties. They mention that they work well, are effective, and economical. Some say that the product is very useful and gets the job done. Overall, customers are happy with the product's performance and recommend it to others.

"...tie down my cords to my speaker stands and light pole stand, and they work great. They're easy to wrap and adjust, and they hold tight...." Read more

"...Introduction:--------------When I find a product that does the job well, is easy to use and economical; I STICK WITH IT...." Read more

"...I am using mine to straighten cable at work and at my house and they work pretty good. I'd recommend them to people organizing cables." Read more

"...They work wonderfully for that, just hold your cable along side the mount arm, attach the strap to the cable where you want it on the arm, and then..." Read more

1,062 customers mention840 positive222 negative

Customers like the adhesion of the cable ties. They say the velcro holds very well, the adhesive is quite strong, and the two parts adhere together well. Some mention that the ties hold tight and are secure after tying. Overall, most are happy with the product's adhesiveness.

"...They're easy to wrap and adjust, and they hold tight...." Read more

"They are strong, thin and sticky in order to wind around stray cables you may want to organize...." Read more

"...These are great for wrangling the cords. Easy to use, adheres well, strong enough to hold several cords together...." Read more

"...These velcro ties are AMAZING! they stay on the cord when unwound so you wont misplace them when you undo them to use the cord...." Read more

834 customers mention777 positive57 negative

Customers find the product super easy to use and convenient. They say the dispenser is easy to operate and makes it easy to keep cords organized. Customers also appreciate the simplicity, versatility, and efficiency of the product.

"...They make it quick and easy to bundle up your cords at the end of the night.If you're a DJ, I recommend these cable ties...." Read more

"...When I find a product that does the job well, is easy to use and economical; I STICK WITH IT...." Read more

"...It makes identifying the right cables a lot easier and organizing a lot faster and efficient...." Read more

798 customers mention798 positive0 negative

Customers find the ties handy for frequently used applications and practical for home uses. They also say the tying force is strong and flexible, allowing for many uses before they wear out.

"...62;>> Yes, in spades!>>>* Perfect for computer, appliance and electronic cord organization, wire management..." Read more

"...They are so useful! I've even used them to bundle things and to attach a bamboo screen on my balcony railing!..." Read more

"...So handy even my husband used them. There are other uses too." Read more

"These are so useful to have around. Keep all my cables neatly wrapped up and keep my spaces tidy. Love these." Read more

768 customers mention768 positive0 negative

Customers find the cable ties awesome for organizing cords and cables. They say it's a great organizer for all the loose gaming wires. They also say it has great hold for the size and is convenient for storing the ties themselves. They do an excellent job of holding bundles of wires together and are neater, cleaner, and orderly.

"...If you're a DJ, I recommend these cable ties. They'll help you keep your setup organized and professional, and they'll make your life easier." Read more

"...It also freed up a lot of space in that drawer...." Read more

"Great product to get cords organized. Glad I bought them." Read more

"These Velcro Cable Wraps are a great way to neat all those wires in your life. So handy even my husband used them. There are other uses too." Read more

491 customers mention334 positive157 negative

Customers have mixed opinions about the length of the office product. Some find it long enough for most things around the house, while others say it's too short.

"It just the right size for 50-ft mic cablesGood strong grip" Read more

"These are my favorite, great length." Read more

"...They’re small and will fall on the floor, but if that’s the only issue it ain’t that bad." Read more

"Adaptable to different sizes of cords. not at all bulky. the fact that you can re-use them is a real plus." Read more

Must have for articulating TV mount!
5 Stars
Must have for articulating TV mount!
These Velcro straps allow you to make the back of your entertainment areas presentable by cleaning up the wire spaghetti especially when your setup makes the backside of your TV visible from one side when in it’s normal viewing position. Awesome product!
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2023
Color: BlackPattern Name: Cable TiesVerified Purchase
These cable ties are a DJ's best helper. They're strong, durable, reusable and easy to use, making them perfect for keeping your cords tidy and organized.

I use them to tie down my cords to my speaker stands and light pole stand, and they work great. They're easy to wrap and adjust, and they hold tight.

At the end of the night, when I'm packing up, VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP Cable Ties make it quick and easy to bundle up my cords. I can simply wrap the tie around the cords and back onto itself, and I'm good to go.

Overall, I highly recommend VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP Cable Ties to any DJ who wants to keep their setup tidy and their tear-down efficient.

Here's why I love these cable ties:

They're tough.
They're reusable, so you can save money and reduce waste.
They're easy to use, even if you're not the handiest person around.
They make it quick and easy to bundle up your cords at the end of the night.

If you're a DJ, I recommend these cable ties. They'll help you keep your setup organized and professional, and they'll make your life easier.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2016
VELCRO Brand One Wrap Thin Ties, Black, 8 x 1/2-Inch, 100 Count (91140)
Today we're looking at the "VELCRO Brand One Wrap Thin Ties, Black, 8 x 1/2-Inch, 100 Count (91140)" from VELCRO Brand.

--------------
Introduction:
--------------
When I find a product that does the job well, is easy to use and economical; I STICK WITH IT. Rarely does a product successfully combine all three of the above aspects, but this one CERTAINLY DOES.

With four computers, three monitors, three routers and three switches (not to mention home theater audio/video gear), you can imagine the amount of cable clutter I have to deal with. There are several possible solutions, and I have used them in varying combinations, but these VELCRO Cable Ties form the BACKBONE for my cable management regimen.

They are TRULY INDISPENSIBLE and I simply count NOT do without them!

-----------------------
Manufacturer's Claims:
-----------------------
* Take control of computer and electronics cord clutter with easily adjustable, reusable hook & loop ties.

>>>
>>> Yes, in spades!
>>>

* Perfect for computer, appliance and electronic cord organization, wire management and storage.

>>>
>>> Again, YES!
>>>

* Trusted & used in data & network centers across the globe. Wraps onto itself for secure hold

>>>
>>> The first part I cannot vouch for, but it seems quite reasonable
>>> given that the second part is completely TRUE.
>>>

* 100 Pack of adjustable, reusable, low profile Black VELCRO Brand Thin Ties

>>>
>>> This is where the TRUE VALUE enters the picture. These are effective
>>> and are an ABSOLUTE BARGAIN for the price. They are billed as light-
>>> duty but are strong enough for the vast majority of jobs.
>>>

* Cut it to length or combine ties to make it the perfect length for any application

>>>
>>> Yes, you can, but I generally just use one tie and wrap the excess
>>> back around itself so that I have an intact tie for re-use later. But
>>> for tight spaces, you may want to cut them to a specific length.
>>>

------
Pros:
------
* Totally effective!

* Inexpensive

* A generous quantity for the price

* A multitude of uses around the home, shop and office

------
Cons:
------
* Not pre-cut

>>>
>>> This is really a nit rather than a con, but they come in a package
>>> of four (4) rolls. Each roll is a continuous strip of ties that are
>>> slightly notched to come apart at a specific point. You must be
>>> CAREFUL to grasp the two adjoining ties at the PROPER POINT and
>>> pull them apart. This way they will separate cleanly. If you just
>>> yank "Willy Nilly" at a random point, you risk pulling the ties
>>> apart at the wrong spot and ripping the head off one.
>>>

* Semi-punched through holes

>>>
>>> Again, a nit. The through holes where you insert the end of the
>>> tie back upon itself are NEARLY completely punched through. You
>>> must remove the waste scrap manually, but this is quite a simple
>>> task. You just have to remember to throw them away otherwise you
>>> have tiny VELCRO rectangles lying all over.
>>>

Despite these two minuscule nits, I really CANNOT see any way the product could be improved.

--------------------
Craftsmanship:
--------------------
VERY GOOD given the price and usage paradigm. 5 STARS.

------------------
Effectiveness:
------------------
100% PERFECTLY EFFECTIVE. 5 STARS.

-----------------
Price / Value:
-----------------
Stunning bargain! At $0.06 each, you'd be hard pressed to find cheaper ones of comparable quality. 5 STARS.

----------------
Ease of Use:
----------------
Duh! Let's just say, you won't need instructions. If you do, give up and take up knitting instead. 5 STARS.

-------------------------------
Conclusions and Rating:
-------------------------------
This is my third purchase of the "VELCRO Brand One Wrap Thin Ties, Black, 8 x 1/2-Inch, 100 Count (91140)", and I CAN ALWAYS USE MORE as the uses for this product are nearly endless.

So today, the "VELCRO Brand One Wrap Thin Ties" garner a PERFECT 5 STARS. I only wish I could give them 10! Great job VELCRO Brand and Amazon!

Enjoy!
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2024
They are strong, thin and sticky in order to wind around stray cables you may want to organize. Their sold at a very good price and I would recommend anyone to purchase them for use in the long run. I already wrapped a whole bunch of cables with the ties around my desk and got them off the floor. Looks whole lot better and now cleaning the floors will be easier. Recommended.
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2022
I've used a few different ties to help organize my cables, this one being the cheapest. I needed some to use for my desk at work and did not want to spend a lot of money. These did the job pretty well. There are flaws with these, but for what I needed them for, they worked great!

Pros:
- Price: These are some of the cheapest velcro ties that I've found. Great if you are needing a lot of ties for light duty holding
- Good for light duty jobs: These ties are not as heavy duty as more expensive ones, but for jobs where you have smaller bundles of cables that won't be getting pulled on or held up using these ties, these are great alternatives.
- These seem to be pretty durable.

Cons:
- Can be hard to separate ties from each other: I found this to be a little annoying when I was only needing 1 tie. If you are wanting to extend the ties by leaving them attached to one another, this is not a big deal, but I was wanting to use them seperately. I found it very difficult pulling them apart, almost like the machince cutting them did not cut deep or wide enough.
- Lengths: I saw a few people complaining about the lengths not being 8" so I measured as well. The first few and the last were not the 8". In my case, the last tie did not have the cuts like the other ties. I did not need all 100, so this wasn't a huge deal, but this is a FYI for others.
- Not quite as strong as the more expensive ties: The velcro works good, but it is pretty thin and the grip is not quite as strong as the more expensive ones if you are not able to make a full wrap around. This is more the case if you are wrapping these around posts where cables are ran up them.

In short, these ties are not that bad of a tie. I am using mine to straighten cable at work and at my house and they work pretty good. I'd recommend them to people organizing cables.
15 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2024
I teach in a computer lab, and we have cords all over the place. These are great for wrangling the cords. Easy to use, adheres well, strong enough to hold several cords together. I like that I got a lot for the price. I recently used them for our classroom microphone cords as well.

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Toysforpoorboys
5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought these a long time ago.
Reviewed in Canada on January 11, 2024
Color: Red and BlackPattern Name: Cable TiesVerified Purchase
These things work like a charm. So much better than garbage ties. I keep on finding places to use them.
ruben acosta
5.0 out of 5 stars gran producto
Reviewed in Mexico on August 11, 2023
es exactamente lo que esperas, ni más ni menos, cumple con su objetivo y la calidad percibida es buena
Fernando Pacheco
5.0 out of 5 stars De lo mejor si eres un fan de la organización
Reviewed in Mexico on January 23, 2018
Estas tiras de velcro en su presentación de 8'' x 1/2'' son muy útiles cuando deseamos guardar o mantener ordenados los cables que tenemos, son ideales para cables algo más gruesos, si buscas algo con que agarrar cables pequeños es mejor buscar una presentación más pequeña.

Entre algunos de los usos que se le pueden dar es: ordenar los cables largos que se van a almacenar, darle un orden a los cables atrás de muebles o cerca de los enchufes, muy útiles para sistemas donde buscas cómo juntar cables pero sin dañarlos como es dentro de un gabinete de pc, el cableado de red entre otros.

Su principal ventaja sobre las ya conocidas bridas plásticas o cinchos es que estos son reutilizables, si deseas agregar o quitar cables basta con abrirlos, son suaves con los cables y no los daña.

Se le pueden dar utilidad hasta donde llegue la imaginación, con cinta de velcro o pegando velcros a una superficie se pueden colgar los cables que tengamos ordenados con este producto.

Como nota final, el lado rasposo fácilmente puede juntar pelusa y pegarse a la ropa, además de no ser adecuados para la intemperie.
4 people found this helpful
Frank G
5.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative for plastic cable ties
Reviewed in Australia on November 9, 2023
The media could not be loaded.
 Nothing but positivity for this item. The value for money is great and they work as expected. They work as a really good alternative for the plastic cable ties and are easy to use as per the video.

I would be recommending this to my friends and family if they need something like this.

I would purchase this again.
Customer image
Frank G
5.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative for plastic cable ties
Reviewed in Australia on November 9, 2023
Nothing but positivity for this item. The value for money is great and they work as expected. They work as a really good alternative for the plastic cable ties and are easy to use as per the video.

I would be recommending this to my friends and family if they need something like this.

I would purchase this again.
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
One person found this helpful
筋肉バカ
5.0 out of 5 stars しっかり止まる、使いやすい。
Reviewed in Japan on May 7, 2023
コスパ抜群、それでいて品質もよく、しっかりまとまるので、非常に満足です。